Old 18-04-2014, 10:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Dodecatheon (ping Spider)

On 18/04/2014 16:12, Jeff Layman wrote:
On 18/04/2014 14:28, Spider wrote:

Here's a photo of the flower (complete with greenfly!):
http://tinypic.com/r/2rpbln9/8

The flower is about 15mm long, on a 70 - 80mm stem. It's probably one
of the many forms of D. pulchellum.

Sorry, Jeff, but I'm not seeing your photo, just advertising. Also the
link seems to be a bit unstable - it flashes red as I click on it then,
when tinypic comes up, my cursor arrow flickers on the right-hand
top/bottom scroll arrows. Wonder if you could send it again. Thanks.

No problem with the pic here.

I tried again, David, and got tiny pic but the little blue circle just
twirled without locking on for about 10 mins. I gave up after that.

What browser are you using, Spider? Do you have a script or pop-up
blocker in use? That may interfere with the site. Try these URLs first:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2rpb...8#.U1E_T1f9xJ0

http://oi57.tinypic.com/2rpbln9.jpg

Can you view anything else on tinypic if the above don't work?

Both those links worked a treat, Jeff, so thanks very much for taking
the trouble. I'll check with RG exactly what we're running, or what
might block it.
I can usually get into tinypic, but confess to occasionally having
problems. I'll ask RG about that, too.

Lovely Dodecatheon, by-the-way. Mine is still not open, but it has been
a bit chilly the last two or three days. I'll check it tomorrow.

--
Spider.
On high ground in SE London

Old 18-04-2014, 10:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 18/04/2014 16:50, David Hill wrote:
[...]

I've taken the liberty to copy it to Photobucket.
Try it on this link Spider
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...psbb5c3ca1.jpg

Yup, got that first time, David. Great. I'll have to find out what's
going wrong at my end. Thanks.
--
Spider.
On high ground in SE London

Ping Spider. David Hill United Kingdom 6 24-04-2014 12:17 PM
Dodecatheon Spider[_3_] United Kingdom 2 22-03-2014 05:53 PM
Garden spider (warning: contains spider) Mad Cow Garden Photos 1 28-09-2012 11:45 AM
Ping sacha - reposted message! Ping Spider re Deutzia Spider[_2_] United Kingdom 4 04-05-2009 06:28 AM
Ah! Spider! BIG Spider! The Ranger Edible Gardening 9 01-09-2005 03:20 AM