Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-04-2014, 12:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Help in identifying two trees please

Help in identifying two trees please (or two trease plees).
Here http://s1375.photobucket.com/user/Peter6/library/ there are four
pictures of two tree I have called "near house" and "far from house".
There are, in each case, a picture of the bark and a picture of the
foliage. The foliage visible in the bark pictures is *not* that of the
tree.

Any help will be most welcome.

--
....if someone seduced my daughter it would be damaging and horrifying
but not fatal. She would recover, marry and have lots of children...