Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-04-2014, 09:27 AM
Registered User

Location: Torquay
Default Jasmine bare underneath

Hi everyone,
I'm new to this site and need a little help...
I have a jasmine that I inherited when I moved in, it previously was a huge clump that trailed down a wall which was in shade so I have dragged the heavy clump in the opposite direction to where it will get more sun.
Does that make sense?
Anyway, it has now exposed all the lower stems which are completely bare, I wouldn't mind but it's about 2 foot long and looks awful, the top 2 foot is fine and bursting with flowers.
My question is, now I have exposed the lower part to more light will this part naturally now grow new leaves?
Should I give it a good feed to encourage more growth?
I have tried searching Google and have had no luck with this type of question so I am hoping someone may be able to guide me on this.
Thank you all for any help you can give

What will we have underneath? mike crowe Edible Gardening 6 02-09-2015 11:46 AM
quincy shouts the conservative underneath hers and solemnly determines Norris Ponds 0 14-11-2007 05:26 AM
flood underneath my liner kc Ponds 4 22-04-2005 03:48 PM
elevated deck - gravel underneath? tim Gardening 1 07-10-2003 01:22 PM
Water underneath liner Priscilla McCullough Ponds 3 31-03-2003 03:20 PM