Old 08-05-2003, 11:44 AM

Default strawberries

Ate my first batch of home-grown strawberries yesterday ;-)

Very very nice...

- h

Old 08-05-2003, 01:44 PM
Ophelia

"H" wrote in message
Ate my first batch of home-grown strawberries yesterday ;-)

Very very nice...

Huh, mine are just coming into flower.

Ophelia
Scotland

Old 08-05-2003, 02:56 PM

Ate my first batch of home-grown strawberries yesterday ;-)

Huh, mine are just coming into flower.

Mara de Bois variety, planted into a length of guttering and kept inside in
the heat and light.

- h
Suffolk

Old 08-05-2003, 03:56 PM
Ophelia

"H" wrote in message
Ate my first batch of home-grown strawberries yesterday ;-)

Huh, mine are just coming into flower.

Mara de Bois variety, planted into a length of guttering and kept inside

in
the heat and light.

Oh I see... cheating huh LOL

Do they taste as good as your outdoor ones?

Old 08-05-2003, 04:08 PM

Oh I see... cheating huh LOL

Do they taste as good as your outdoor ones?

Not sure yet.... the outdoor ones are still catching up.

- h

Old 08-05-2003, 05:20 PM
Ophelia

"H" wrote in message
Oh I see... cheating huh LOL

Do they taste as good as your outdoor ones?

Not sure yet.... the outdoor ones are still catching up.

I am sure you will tell all when the time comes

Old 08-05-2003, 10:08 PM
Janet Baraclough

The message
from "H" contains these words:

Ate my first batch of home-grown strawberries yesterday ;-)

Very very nice...

Very very early too..did you grow them under glass?

Janet.

Old 08-05-2003, 10:08 PM
Anthony E Anson

The message
from "Ophelia" contains these words:

"H" wrote in message
Ate my first batch of home-grown strawberries yesterday ;-)

Very very nice...

Huh, mine are just coming into flower.

Yes, but you'll be eating them for real when we down here are just
eating a plate of fond memories.

--
Tony
Replace solidi with dots to reply: tony/anson snailything zetnet/co/uk

http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi

Old 10-05-2003, 08:56 PM
Alan Holmes

"Ophelia" wrote in message

"H" wrote in message
Ate my first batch of home-grown strawberries yesterday ;-)

Very very nice...

Huh, mine are just coming into flower.

Some of mine have been in flower and the fruit is begining to set but I
wouldn't expect to have anything to eat for a few weeks yet.

Alan

Old 10-05-2003, 10:20 PM
Ophelia

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

"Ophelia" wrote in message

"H" wrote in message
Ate my first batch of home-grown strawberries yesterday ;-)

Very very nice...

Huh, mine are just coming into flower.

Some of mine have been in flower and the fruit is begining to set but I
wouldn't expect to have anything to eat for a few weeks yet.

Indeed. I believe H was growing his indoors though

Old 12-05-2003, 11:20 PM

Indeed. I believe H was growing his indoors though

Hers. And just had another great big plateful along with some organic
Guernsey cream... :-)

- h

Old 13-05-2003, 10:57 AM
Ophelia

"H" wrote in message
Indeed. I believe H was growing his indoors though

Hers. And just had another great big plateful along with some organic
Guernsey cream... :-)

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmie

Moving Strawberries Lilac Edible Gardening 1 03-06-2003 05:44 PM
strawberries? H United Kingdom 6 21-02-2003 08:33 PM
Question about strawberries! Claude Gardening 5 06-02-2003 12:48 PM
Indian Strawberries again JLee United Kingdom 3 21-11-2002 02:33 PM
Strawberries? Dwayne United Kingdom 0 16-10-2002 02:27 PM