Old 09-06-2018, 11:42 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Quick logic check - blossom to ripe fruit on cherry tomatoes

Various different times are given online, from 45-50 days to much longer.

I assume that cherry tomatoes are fully ripe much quicker than full sized
ones, just based on the fact that there is less to produce.

Just looking at my first trusses and the little green fruit and willing
them on.

Outdoors (but under a roof) in East Anglia - hopefully keeping the rain
off and the dreaded blight away.

Cheers

Dave R

---