Old 15-05-2003, 11:32 AM
Richard

Default Pagola ideas

Im looking at building a pagola in my garden, are there and construction
ideas online anywhere.
Regards Richard...

Old 15-05-2003, 11:44 AM
Mark

"Richard" wrote in message
Im looking at building a pagola in my garden, are there and construction
ideas online anywhere.
Regards Richard...

Somewhere on http://www.pavingexpert.com there are plans

Mark

Old 15-05-2003, 11:44 AM
David W.E. Roberts

Pagoda (Chinese summer house) or Pergola (sort of open roof thing with
wooden beams)?

Old 15-05-2003, 11:57 AM
Richard

"Richard" wrote in message
Im looking at building a pagola in my garden, are there and construction
ideas online anywhere.
Regards Richard...

Spelling was never my forte, Pergola open roof thingy

Old 15-05-2003, 01:44 PM
Andrew

In article ,
"Richard" wrote:

Im looking at building a pagola in my garden, are there and construction
ideas online anywhere.
Regards Richard...

No specific plans for pergolas on

http://absolutelyfreeplans.com/OUTDO...r_projects.htm

but you may find something useful by hunting through. It's an American
site and they may call pergolas something else... Lots of other useful
stuff anyway. Worth a look.

Old 15-05-2003, 06:08 PM
janet.bennett

http://www.gardenadvice.co.uk/howto/...build/pergola/

Another site to look at for inspiration and help.