Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-06-2003, 05:24 PM
Andrew Champion

Default Old petrol lawnmower

I have just bought a second hand Suffolk Colt mower which looks as though it
may be around 40+ years old. I have been looking for any instructions on the
web but I think the model is too old. The question I have is about what
petrol grades I can use. I assume that it was designed for leaded petrol
given its age but I don't know whether it is possible to use unleaded with
it or if this would damage it. I would be grateful if anyone were able to
point me in the direction of some information on this model.

Many thanks in advance

Andrew

Spear & Jackson Petrol Hedge Trimmer Petrol Leak ted4272 United Kingdom 6 18-07-2012 12:36 PM
Petrol lawnmower basics Theo Markettos United Kingdom 8 09-11-2006 05:36 PM
Rotary Petrol Lawnmower JP United Kingdom 15 18-10-2006 02:16 PM
Petrol Lawnmower philip United Kingdom 4 13-08-2006 12:23 AM
Cheapest petrol Lawnmower with rear roller? Gary United Kingdom 6 22-03-2003 11:28 AM