Old 01-07-2003, 11:27 PM
Mark Allison

Default Azada anyone?

Hi,

Has anyone bought one of these? Are they *really* a replacement for a spade
or fork?

http://www.get-digging.co.uk/tools.htm

Thanks!

--
Mark Allison, SQL Server MVP
http://www.allisonmitchell.com

Old 02-07-2003, 12:12 AM
David Hill

I bought mine out in Malta, cost me around £6.00 just had to fit a handle
when I came home. Crazy it is made in UK by Chilington.
If you go to Malta you will find them on 2 stalls in the Sunday market in
Valletta, as well as in several Hardware and farmers shops.
Also seen them for sale in Spain.

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Old 05-07-2003, 07:20 PM
Mr Blisterhandsandachingback

I've just got one from permacultre made by chillingtons, worked out cheaper
than get-digging, about £17.
http://www.permaculture.co.uk/erc/erc36a.html
I first used one when working on a kibbutz in Israel,
I wouldn't say it would replace a spade or a fork, I'm in the middle of
turning the ground over on my plot and i'm using a fork,using the azada was
to much hard work due to bed of couch grass. but for clearing weeds,
getting roots up and levelling ground and general digging it cant be
beaten.
its one of those tools u wont miss it till you've had one
buy one! you wont regret it.

"Mark Allison" wrote in message
34.3...
Hi,

Has anyone bought one of these? Are they *really* a replacement for a

spade
or fork?

http://www.get-digging.co.uk/tools.htm

Thanks!

--
Mark Allison, SQL Server MVP
http://www.allisonmitchell.com

News==----

Newsgroups

=---

Azada?? Jack[_5_] Gardening 0 18-04-2007 12:38 AM
"Azada" alternative to spades, anyone? neilr United Kingdom 5 18-10-2006 02:34 PM
"Azada" alternative to spades, anyone? Paul United Kingdom 1 17-10-2006 11:01 PM
azada handle PA United Kingdom 2 30-07-2003 10:12 AM
can anyone help ID a bug?? PRHD Gardening 1 04-05-2003 06:32 AM