Old 25-07-2003, 09:02 PM
PA

Default azada handle

hello
I'm having trouble getting my azada/hoe to stay firmly on the handle, after
a couple of swings it's loosening. although the head isn't coming down the
shaft it is spinning
I cant get the head right to the end of the shaft ether, there's about 1"
left,
is there some special way to get the head on that I'm missing?
thanks any advice would be appreciated
Paul

Old 25-07-2003, 10:45 PM
David Hill

Handle should be tapering, so hard taps on a hard surface should get it down
tight, also you could put a couple of nails into the handle above the blade
down inside the head to act as small wedges if it starts to move.

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Old 30-07-2003, 10:12 AM
mbb

I usually soak loose headed tools in a bucket of water overnight - that
usually tightens them up. Just make sure you dry them off afterwards.

regards, mbb

Azada?? Jack[_5_] Gardening 0 18-04-2007 12:38 AM
"Azada" alternative to spades, anyone? neilr United Kingdom 5 18-10-2006 02:34 PM
"Azada" alternative to spades, anyone? Paul United Kingdom 1 17-10-2006 11:01 PM
Azada anyone? Mark Allison United Kingdom 2 05-07-2003 07:20 PM
B&D Lawnmower handle/ power switch dead :-( xEcute United Kingdom 1 09-05-2003 07:44 PM