Old 02-07-2003, 10:46 PM
Mike Forey

Default manure with wood shavings

Hello all,

There is a huge pile of horse manure mixed with wood shavings at a farm near
to me.

Most of it has been there quite a long time, so I should think it is well
rotted.

Digging down into it , it is all black and quite moist.

Is this stuff OK to use?

Thanks in advance,
Mike.

Old 03-07-2003, 11:44 AM
Ric

"Mike Forey" wrote in message
Is this stuff OK to use?

No no - utter poison. It'll kill everything in your garden. Please let me
know where it is and I will come and take it all off your hands :-)

Old 03-07-2003, 06:32 PM
bnd777

Rubbish its fine

Old 04-07-2003, 03:56 PM
Chris French and Helen Johnson

In message , bnd777
writes
Rubbish its fine

I think you missed the humour.
--
Chris French and Helen Johnson, Leeds
urg Suppliers and References FAQ:
Old 04-07-2003, 11:32 PM
bnd777

probably

"Chris French and Helen Johnson" wrote in
message ...

Wood Shavings vsop United Kingdom 2 07-04-2010 10:15 PM
Subject: Pigeon Manure, Chicken Manure JacKUzi Gardening 0 11-08-2004 02:28 AM
compost question, massive dose of wood shavings Raymond RUSSELL United Kingdom 33 30-01-2004 09:38 PM
compost question, massive dose of wood shavings Raymond RUSSELL United Kingdom 0 26-01-2004 11:18 PM
Wood Shavings On Compost ? Mike United Kingdom 3 25-04-2003 06:20 PM