Old 09-07-2003, 05:56 PM
The Reid

Default Pak Choi

I have grown the same pak choi as last year but this time it has just
bolted and flowered, was it the weather?
--
Mike Reid
"Art is the lie that reveals the truth" P.Picasso
Old 09-07-2003, 08:48 PM
Tim Tyler

The Reid wrote:

: I have grown the same pak choi as last year but this time it has just
: bolted and flowered, was it the weather?

Mine also bolted pretty fast - but I managed to get a fair number of
young leaves first.

The slugs liked my Pak Choi. I find they often share my tastes ;-)
--
__________
Old 09-07-2003, 09:11 PM
Gary Woods

The Reid wrote:

I have grown the same pak choi as last year but this time it has just
bolted and flowered, was it the weather?

Pak Choi likes it cool.... here in the U.S. I plant a batch early to
harvest for seed, then some from early August onward to eat. This year I
plan to rip up the plants that bolt first in an effort to breed for delayed
flowering, hoping that I won't just breeding for slow-growing ones!

Pak choi with brown streaks in stems Nick Maclaren[_3_] United Kingdom 4 12-10-2013 04:08 PM
pak choi bob[_5_] United Kingdom 1 25-05-2010 02:53 PM
days on seed pak ROBERT O'REILLY Edible Gardening 7 13-06-2003 11:44 AM