Old 12-07-2003, 12:21 AM
michael cane

Default compost activator

So, I have a bin on the go, three quarters full, and after following threads
on this NG I am using the urine method of activation. My question is, how
much is required, and how often. I guessed that copious quantities would be
most effective. Now, I am trying my best, but the neighbours are beginning
to wonder why I am continuously running down the garden, and it gets cold in
the middle of the night when I have to get out of bed and tackle the
brambles in my pyjamas.

Can any experts enlighten me as to quantity and frequency?

TIA