Old 22-07-2003, 03:24 AM
Janet Baraclough

Default URG Kew again?

The message 1fyga75.13e7xav1kah5f2N%00senetnospamtodayta@macu nlimited.net
from (Jim W) contains these words:

I'm beginning to wonder
why it bothers you so much anyway..

He's trolling, and you're taking the bait. Just KF him.

Janet.

Old 22-07-2003, 04:11 AM
Essjay001

Janet Baraclough wrote:
The message
1fyga75.13e7xav1kah5f2N%00senetnospamtodayta@macu nlimited.net from
(Jim W) contains these words:

I'm beginning to wonder
why it bothers you so much anyway..

He's trolling, and you're taking the bait. Just KF him.

Janet
You are so wrong. KF me if you wish but all that achieves is a little group
of people who think exactly like you and that would be so boring. I am an
open book if you doubt my sincerity look here
http://groups.msn.com/STEPHENJAYSPLACE/_whatsnew.msnw
at my page and here at my profile
http://members.msn.com/default.msnw?...RgUjI2shv SvZ
uTalSvAhr9VWYh8KHpA4jYxMA$$~4AAAAAAAuGX!GAiuN3dgq3 KfdwSgLFkeh9v3*fUNmkoVc$ I
have nothing to hide and nothing to gain from trolling. If you are not
convinced e-mail me and I will send you my home address and phone No. Are
these the actions of a troll?

Steve R

---
One piece, one button suit, timeless fashion. All made by the same
manufacturer, no designer label, everybody has one.

Old 22-07-2003, 08:02 AM
Ophelia

"Essjay001" wrote in message

http://groups.msn.com/STEPHENJAYSPLACE/_whatsnew.msnw

Nice site Steve

Old 22-07-2003, 05:13 PM
Natalie

"Jim W" wrote in message
news:1fye6th.1swg09pd1a1vfN%00senetnospamtodayta@m acunlimited.net...
cross wrote:

I seem to remember Natalie I think it was, suggesting a URG Kew meet

at
the end of this month (July)..
Are people still up for that? Interested?

Tuesday 29th would be the best day for me.

Natalie