Old 25-08-2003, 06:02 PM
Kay Easton

Default moving a 15foot high weeping willow

In article , Earnest Trawler
writes

Only got the weeper this May. This is turning out to be a high-maintainance
tree, I have had to lift it and trim the roots once already. It seems to
need 2 gallons of water a day, and as this is going to leech the nutrients
out of the compost very fast I give it a spoonfull of Miracle Gro once a
week, twice the recommended dose. After initial problems getting the
watering and feeding levels right, (my thanks again to Spider for his advice
on the subject), it is doing very well.

I have a very small garden and I love trees, particularly willows - an
unfortunate combination. :-)

There are, however *lots* of willows of all sizes, right down to a
creeping one that grows only a few inches high. There should be
something there to help you indulge your passion.
--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page:

Sickly Weeping Willow Earnest Trawler United Kingdom 6 04-08-2003 11:44 AM
Weeping Willow - Root Depth Mike Gardening 2 02-08-2003 03:22 AM
[IBC] Weeping willow was Madrona? Henrik Gistvall Bonsai 0 25-06-2003 09:08 PM
Weeping Willow Problem dixie Texas 6 18-04-2003 03:44 PM
Salix Caprea Pendula? (Weeping Pussy Willow) janet.bennett United Kingdom 1 29-03-2003 08:44 AM