Old 09-09-2003, 05:22 PM
Jim W

Default Beth Chatto Garden images up..!-)

Garden well worth a visit but ornamental (No veg;-() Very nice blended
informal landscapeing though. Food in Cafe reasonable-)

http://www.chadhas.org.uk

We had fun paddling in the the sea at Clacton too;-)

//
Jim
Old 09-09-2003, 07:42 PM
martin

On Tue, 9 Sep 2003 17:16:50 +0100,
(Jim W) wrote:

Garden well worth a visit but ornamental (No veg;-() Very nice blended
informal landscapeing though. Food in Cafe reasonable-)

http://www.chadhas.org.uk

We had fun paddling in the the sea at Clacton too;-)

there is something wrong with either the URL or the site.
--
Martin
Old 09-09-2003, 08:03 PM
Martin Sykes

"martin" wrote in message
On Tue, 9 Sep 2003 17:16:50 +0100,
(Jim W) wrote:

Garden well worth a visit but ornamental (No veg;-() Very nice blended
informal landscapeing though. Food in Cafe reasonable-)

http://www.chadhas.org.uk

We had fun paddling in the the sea at Clacton too;-)

there is something wrong with either the URL or the site.
--
Martin

After a bit of detective work, the URL should be:

http://www.chadahs.org.uk/

Old 09-09-2003, 08:12 PM
martin

On Tue, 9 Sep 2003 19:50:42 +0100, "Martin Sykes"
wrote:

"martin" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 9 Sep 2003 17:16:50 +0100,
(Jim W) wrote:

Garden well worth a visit but ornamental (No veg;-() Very nice blended
informal landscapeing though. Food in Cafe reasonable-)

http://www.chadhas.org.uk

We had fun paddling in the the sea at Clacton too;-)

there is something wrong with either the URL or the site.
--
Martin

After a bit of detective work, the URL should be:

http://www.chadahs.org.uk/

well done!

--
Martin
Old 09-09-2003, 08:12 PM
Jim W

Martin Sykes wrote:

"martin" wrote in message
On Tue, 9 Sep 2003 17:16:50 +0100,
(Jim W) wrote:

Garden well worth a visit but ornamental (No veg;-() Very nice blended
informal landscapeing though. Food in Cafe reasonable-)

http://www.chadhas.org.uk

We had fun paddling in the the sea at Clacton too;-)

there is something wrong with either the URL or the site.
--
Martin

After a bit of detective work, the URL should be:

http://www.chadahs.org.uk/

Sorry..

My Fault..

Yes indeed it is http://www.chadahs.org.uk