Old 01-10-2003, 05:12 PM
Steve Harris

Default Beans over?

My runner and dwarf beans now have no flowers or beans and are looking a
little sad. Id there any point leaving them in case we get a frost-free
October and hence more cropping? Or should I clear them up now?

Old 01-10-2003, 05:42 PM
Robert

: My runner and dwarf beans now have no flowers or beans and are
: looking a little sad. Id there any point leaving them in case we get
: a frost-free October and hence more cropping? Or should I clear them
: up now?
:
: Steve Harris - Cheltenham - Real address steve AT netservs DOT com

It's time to take them down in that case. I have an unusual bonus! From the
same runner beans I started the season with I am still picking young runner
beans; another few pounds today. Never known it before

Old 01-10-2003, 11:02 PM
Jaques d'Altrades

The message
from Janet Baraclough contains these words:

Sweetcorn is still cropping nicely.

Not on my bean vines.......

--
Rusty Hinge
horrid·squeak&zetnet·co·uk

Old 03-10-2003, 12:23 AM
Janet Baraclough

The message
from Jaques d'Altrades contains these words:

The message
from Janet Baraclough contains these words:

Sweetcorn is still cropping nicely.

Not on my bean vines.......

You need to get the GM sort, silly.

Janet.
Old 07-10-2003, 09:33 AM
Drakanthus

It's time to take them down in that case. I have an unusual bonus! From
the
same runner beans I started the season with I am still picking young

runner
beans; another few pounds today. Never known it before

I'm still picking fresh young runner beans here in the Midlands. Can't
believe it's October 7th!

--
Drakanthus.

(Spam filter: Include the word VB anywhere in the subject line or emails
will never reach me.)

Old 07-10-2003, 09:48 PM
Jaques d'Altrades

The message
from "Drakanthus" contains these words:

I'm still picking fresh young runner beans here in the Midlands. Can't
believe it's October 7th!

In two and three quarters of an hour (ish) it won't be.....

--
Rusty Hinge
horrid·squeak&zetnet·co·uk
Old 07-10-2003, 10:32 PM
Steve Harris

I'm still picking fresh young runner beans here in the Midlands. Can't
believe it's October 7th!

I've now got a few flowers on my Dwarf Beans (Purple Queen)

Old 07-10-2003, 10:36 PM
Steve Harris

Old 07-10-2003, 10:49 PM
Steve Harris