Old 06-10-2003, 12:08 AM
Mark B

Default Slugs !!!!!!!!

"Derek Turner" wrote in message
On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 17:00:01 GMT, anita
wrote:

PLEASE PLEASE
Can someone tell me a way to get rid of slugs that really works
their eating everything in my garden , and nothing works eg
grit, egg shell, pellets, what am i missing?

hens!
--

I've kept hens for a few years now and none like slugs. They try them once
and then go beak wiping on the grass. They don't seem to like the

mark b

Old 06-10-2003, 01:02 AM
LizR

On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 20:30:31 GMT, anita wrote:

The neigbours will think i am up to no good out at night with a torch.

Good! It serves them right for tweaking the nets like that! :-)

Liz
Old 06-10-2003, 01:12 AM
Jaques d'Altrades

The message m
from anita contains these words:

You guys are mad!!!!!!
Thanks for the advice .
The neigbours will think i am up to no good out at night with a torch.

I could help convince them. Whereabouts are you? Shall I bring some beer
and a gorilla suit?

--
Rusty Hinge
horrid·squeak&zetnet·co·uk