Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-11-2003, 09:32 PM
Jim

Default Greenhouse

I am about to build a greenhouse on our new allotment, the size of the
greenhouse will be 12ft by 8ft, I have been to BanfQ, and walked around the
other allotments to get some idea's, what caught my eye was a greenhouse
built using Perspex sheets, it looks really good and seems to be maintenance
free, i.e., no broken glass to replace, also, no wood to rebate for the
glass and no putty or silicone to secure the glass, just screw or nail the
sheets to the frame

Can anyone tell me the advantages and disadvantages of a greenhouse made
from corrugated Perspex, any suggestions welcomed.

Cheers

Jim

---

greenhouse frogs Dave Lockwood Orchids 4 01-04-2003 05:20 PM
Greenhouse for herbs? JoAnna Gardening 3 09-02-2003 03:36 PM
Cleaning greenhouse Dave Orchids 8 09-02-2003 08:01 AM
Central Illinois Retail Greenhouse, Garden Center, and Nursery Business - For Sale by Owner Eades Greenhouse and Nursery Gardening 0 03-02-2003 09:15 PM
Ant-hostile greenhouse Vespaman Orchids 0 28-01-2003 04:26 PM