Old 03-12-2003, 08:05 PM
Mark

Default Autumn Fruiting Raspberries

Q. When to prune now or the spring plus how much should I leave above
ground?

TIA
--
Mark
Old 03-12-2003, 08:22 PM
Rod

Mark wrote:

Q. When to prune now or the spring plus how much should I leave above
ground?

TIA

Probably not critical but I do mine in Feb. 2-4 inches - again probably not
critical. What variety(ies) We have done well with Joan J this year.
--
Rod
http://website.lineone.net/~rodcraddock/
Old 03-12-2003, 10:22 PM
Mark

In article , Rod
writes
Mark wrote:

Q. When to prune now or the spring plus how much should I leave above
ground?

TIA

Probably not critical but I do mine in Feb. 2-4 inches - again probably not
critical. What variety(ies) We have done well with Joan J this year.

Cheers
no idea as to variety, new plants given by parents this spring (must ask
them), good harvest for first year not that impressed by flavour (not as
sweet as I'd expect) and larger fruits
--
Mark
Old 04-12-2003, 03:22 PM
Christopher Norton

The message
from Rod contains these words:

Mark wrote:

Q. When to prune now or the spring plus how much should I leave above
ground?

TIA

Probably not critical but I do mine in Feb. 2-4 inches - again probably not
critical. What variety(ies) We have done well with Joan J this year.
--
Rod
http://website.lineone.net/~rodcraddock/

Just got my Joan J`s and got them in. Nice to hear a good report about them.