Old 04-01-2004, 11:12 AM
Pete

Default Daphne

Does anybody know where I could get hold of a Daphne Burkwoodii Briggs
Moonlight.

Old 04-01-2004, 11:29 AM
Chris Stewart

"Pete" wrote in message
Does anybody know where I could get hold of a Daphne Burkwoodii Briggs
Moonlight.

Hi Pete - this is the only nursery I could find via the RHS Plantfinder
website which is as follows
- they don't do mail order, so it may be no use - depends where you stay.

Chris S
http://www.rhs.org.uk/rhsplantfinder/plantfinder.asp
Wisley Plant Centre (RHS)
RHS Garden,Wisley
Woking
GU23 6QB
(01483) 211113

Old 04-01-2004, 12:04 PM
Pete

Chris
I've tried the RHS and unfortunately they say that they don't stock it
anymore.

Old 06-01-2004, 06:15 PM
Victoria Clare

"Pete" wrote in news:bt8rbq$q07$1
@sparta.btinternet.com:

Does anybody know where I could get hold of a Daphne Burkwoodii Briggs
Moonlight.

According to http://www.shrubs.co.uk/finda.htm, Stephen H. Smith's have it.

Someone from the UK posted on http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/ asking
about this plant because they were deciding whether to buy it on 9th
December - you could drop them a line and ask where?

http://forums2.gardenweb.com/forums/...391426386.html

Or you could try emailling the wholesalers http://www.briggsnursery.com/ in
the states, and asking if they could tell you of any UK nurseries who can
offer it.

Victoria

Old 26-07-2011, 10:35 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete View Post
Try who now have a small stock of these plants @ £25.
Old 26-07-2011, 10:40 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musse Pigg View Post
Someone, or something at Gardenbanter deleted the email address from my previous message, making it useless! If this is their practice, I shall cease using Gardenbanter.
The email address I tried to transmit is mailorder at ashwoodnurseries dot com. Hope this helps. Musse

Help - daphne , a bit urgent. mich United Kingdom 7 27-09-2004 12:28 PM
Grafting Daphne Trevor Appleton United Kingdom 35 16-03-2004 04:37 AM
Daphne bholua 'Jaqueline Postill' Rod United Kingdom 4 29-01-2004 07:13 PM
Daphne Pete United Kingdom 0 04-01-2004 11:07 AM
Daphne Odora- diagnosis, please skg Gardening 2 14-04-2003 07:08 AM