Old 12-02-2004, 11:33 PM
David Hill

Default It must be my age

Realised the other day that I hadn't lifted my Gladiolus corms, lifted a
couple yesterday and was amazed at the very good condition they are in.I am
wondering if they actually need to be lifted each year, except to protect
them from the weather.
Any Comments from anyone.

Then yesterday I discovered a couple of hard boiled eggs that we did for the
journey back from Spain the other week, and I am wondering just how long
they will keep

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Old 12-02-2004, 11:33 PM
Jan

"David Hill" wrote in message
Realised the other day that I hadn't lifted my Gladiolus corms, lifted a
couple yesterday and was amazed at the very good condition they are in.I

am
wondering if they actually need to be lifted each year, except to protect
them from the weather.

David, I didn't realise gladiola corms were supposed to be lifted, and mine
come back every year. NW England on top of a cold hill.

It must be my age David Hill United Kingdom 65 14-02-2004 11:38 AM
It must be my age David Hill United Kingdom 3 12-02-2004 11:33 PM
Sugar Maple age kate alt.forestry 18 06-05-2003 02:23 AM
Mud Settle-age BenignVanilla Ponds 6 05-05-2003 02:56 PM
[IBC] Prove the Age of Trees John - NJ Bonsai 5 24-02-2003 04:39 AM