GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Moles: How can I legally kill 'em. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/52794-moles-how-can-i-legally-kill-em.html)

mlv 19-02-2004 09:36 AM

Moles: How can I legally kill 'em.

Steve Harris wrote:
I wrote:

I can assure you that if you employ the Jasper Carrot method of mole
control, a large dose of well placed Eley Hymax BB is fairly terminal.

I would refer the Rt Hon member to the paper by Mr Carrot that
suggests his method was less than satisfactory :-)

I concede it is very difficult to kill a mole with a carrot :-)
--
Mike
-Please remove 'safetycatch' before firing off your reply-

Sacha 19-02-2004 11:37 AM

Moles: How can I legally kill 'em.

"privacy.at Anonymous Remailer"18/2/04 10:44
vacy.at

You are now giving advice! " But this is a place for discussion, not an
advice bureau. ". I know that you are so full of pain that the only way
you can relate to ppeople is by dishing out torture. Now it appears you
are inconsistent to the point of pants on fire!

In article
Janet Baraclough .. wrote:

The message r
from An Metet contains these words:

I am told that I can no longer kill moles by using the usual poison. In
fact to do so one has to have a special licence. The Queen for instance is
allowed to poison the little sons of *******.

More 'plonk'!

--

Sacha
(remove the weeds to email me)

Janet Baraclough .. 19-02-2004 11:37 PM

Moles: How can I legally kill 'em.

The message .at
from ("privacy.at Anonymous Remailer")
contains these words:

You are now giving advice! " But this is a place for discussion, not an
advice bureau. ". I know that you are so full of pain that the only way
you can relate to ppeople is by dishing out torture. Now it appears you
are inconsistent to the point of pants on fire!

Your limited ideas and language are so consistent, they give away your
multiple posting ID's.

Urglers, my advice is to compare and contrast the terms and ideas in
"mixmaster"'s post above, with Danny, Jake/Danny, and Nomen
Nescio/Glynis below.

Janet.

***********************************

artemisia absinthium thread

The message
from Danny contains these words:

Advice isn't given? Pants on fire.

*********************************
"removing moles" thread

The message
from Jake contains these words:

You are at it again. I thought this was not an advice bureau?

Danny

**********************************

"untreated garden posts" thread

The message
from Nomen Nescio contains these words:

Most of you are so full of
pain that the only way you can relate to other people is to dish out
torture.

Glynis.

*********************************

[email protected] 22-02-2004 06:44 PM

Moles: How can I legally kill 'em.

Do you really want to go down the road to deletion damnatio?
I have plenty spare time.
And no end of ISPs which I can use.

I look forward to this.

..
..
..
Thought For The Day
" You can always tell when a politician is lying.
Their lips move."
- Max Headroom

JOHNSONCHARLES5 22-02-2004 06:45 PM

Moles: How can I legally kill 'em.

buy a mole trap,i did and was suprised by catching two of the critters.

JOHNSONCHARLES5 22-02-2004 06:45 PM

JOHNSONCHARLES5 22-02-2004 06:45 PM