Old 18-02-2004, 12:05 PM
Jan

Default How Many Sweet Peas?

Approximately how many sweet peas should be planted at the base of a willow
obelisk? The obelisk is 1.5 metres tall and is just the standard type that
you get from B&Q, etc.

Thanks.

Old 18-02-2004, 12:08 PM
Jan

"Sacha" wrote in message
Approximately how many sweet peas should be planted at the base of a

willow
obelisk? The obelisk is 1.5 metres tall and is just the standard type

that
you get from B&Q, etc.

We put three plants at the base of each 'leg' and it makes a fabulous
display.

Blimey, 12 plants per obelisk. I'd best run out to the greenhouse now and
get sowing more! I just bought 3 obelisks (they were on sale), and I have
aleady sowed (or should that be "sown"?) 40 seeds but I want some to grow up
the fence too.

Regards.

is it safe to plant sweet peas in the same yard as garden peas General Schvantzkoph Edible Gardening 3 06-04-2010 11:32 PM
how many peas H Ryder United Kingdom 18 13-03-2006 09:29 PM
How many koi is too many koi Carl Beyer Ponds 16 17-08-2003 12:04 AM
Japanese Snails - How Many is too many? Sean R. Kerns Ponds 2 24-06-2003 02:56 PM
How many peas to a pole? Ednews United Kingdom 0 04-05-2003 12:08 PM