Old 29-02-2004, 06:48 PM
Derek Turner

Default 3 year Old Manure

On 25 Feb 2004 11:04:35 -0800, (Julie) wrote:

I have access to a HUGE pile of 3 y/o manure.

On NO ACCOUNT should you use this in your garden. It is VERY
dangerous. At great personal risk and sacrifice I will come and take
it away for you. :-)

Old 29-02-2004, 11:21 PM
Tweed

Well if you can find me....come and get it..;-)
BUT If you are near....I could tell you where it is for a price...

Cheers
Julie
N.Ire

Old 29-02-2004, 11:31 PM
Frogleg

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 14:46:00 +0000, John Griffiths
wrote:

Kay Easton writes

Julie writes

I have access to a HUGE pile of 3 y/o manure.

Can I plant directly in this I am gonna take a pic and post it in this
thread in the am.

No, don't!!!
This ng doesn't accept binaries (ie pics). Find a website to post it on,
and post the url here.

I knew the net police would be around as soon as you mentioned posting a
pic. Something I did many moons ago and boy, did the net police come
down on me. Some people enjoy being negative!!

There is no such thing as the "net police." Unmoderated groups can't
even filter out binary posts. Pictures belong in the various binary
groups established for their display -- binaries.pictures.gardens is
one. Or reference a URL where they can be viewed. It's not at all
"negative" to conserve bandwidth and the time of those with metered
access. It's simple politeness. Allowances are made for the ignorant,
but a kind hint to the uninformed isn't a "negative" comment.

Old 29-02-2004, 11:46 PM
Frogleg

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 14:46:00 +0000, John Griffiths
wrote:

Kay Easton writes

Julie writes

[...]

[IBC] For old, Old, OLD members ;-) Bill Neff Bonsai 3 18-05-2005 04:28 AM
[IBC] For old, Old, OLD members ;-) Jim Lewis Bonsai 1 17-05-2005 09:14 PM
Subject: Pigeon Manure, Chicken Manure JacKUzi Gardening 0 11-08-2004 02:28 AM
3 year Old Manure Julie United Kingdom 0 25-02-2004 11:16 PM
Planting a 3 week old tank and propagating a 2 year old sword rhizome McCord Tech Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 12-09-2003 10:22 AM