Old 02-03-2004, 11:44 PM
gedge

Default seeds

Hello Gardeners,
Can anyone advise me on when to plant seeds for growing Tomato's ect, I have
a greenhouse but it is not Heated !!!

Thanks.

Old 02-03-2004, 11:48 PM
David W.E. Roberts

"gedge" wrote in message
Hello Gardeners,
Can anyone advise me on when to plant seeds for growing Tomato's ect, I

have
a greenhouse but it is not Heated !!!

Thanks.

RTFP
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
That is, Read The Friendly Packet

Old 02-03-2004, 11:49 PM
shazzbat

"gedge" wrote in message
Hello Gardeners,
Can anyone advise me on when to plant seeds for growing Tomato's ect, I

have
a greenhouse but it is not Heated !!!

I would start off a few in case they make it and the weather is kind and you
get off to a good start, but I wouldn't plant many in case they don't. Then
later you can add to them or replace them, according. A lot depends on what
the weather is going to do, and neither you nor I methinks has a crystal
ball.

Steve

Old 02-03-2004, 11:49 PM
martin

On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 20:56:52 -0000, "shazzbat"
wrote:

"gedge" wrote in message
Hello Gardeners,
Can anyone advise me on when to plant seeds for growing Tomato's ect, I

have
a greenhouse but it is not Heated !!!

I would start off a few in case they make it and the weather is kind and you
get off to a good start, but I wouldn't plant many in case they don't. Then
later you can add to them or replace them, according. A lot depends on what
the weather is going to do, and neither you nor I methinks has a crystal
ball.

I am sure that the woman with the black cat and the broomstick has
one.

looks in crystal ball

She is going to recommend reading the instructions on the packet.
--

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit;
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad

Old 02-03-2004, 11:50 PM
David Hill

"............Can anyone advise me on when to plant seeds for growing
Tomato's etc, I have a greenhouse but it is not Heated !!!..."
It depends where you are in the world/UK very different Cornwall to N. of
Scotland.

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries