Old 10-03-2004, 11:45 PM
Franz Heymann

Default more cloche questions

Who will be brave enough to quote a rough figure for the number of weeks by
which one can advance the season by putting cloches over selected plants in
the garden?

Franz

Old 11-03-2004, 11:38 PM
Franz Heymann

"David Hill" wrote in message
".............Who will be brave enough to quote a rough figure for the
number of weeks by which one can advance the season by putting cloches

over
selected plants in the garden? ........"

3 to 4 weeks

You make it sound worth extending the season for herbaceous perennials by
that much here in the short-seasoned Yorkshire Dales. I am going to give it
a bash this year.

Franz

Old 11-03-2004, 11:57 PM
Franz Heymann

"David Hill" wrote in message
".............Who will be brave enough to quote a rough figure for the
number of weeks by which one can advance the season by putting cloches

over
selected plants in the garden? ........"

3 to 4 weeks

You make it sound worth extending the season for herbaceous perennials by
that much here in the short-seasoned Yorkshire Dales. I am going to give it
a bash this year.

Franz

Home made cloche George.com United Kingdom 2 14-04-2007 09:58 AM
more cloche questions Franz Heymann United Kingdom 0 10-03-2004 11:42 PM
My Cloche Trish K. Gardening 0 18-05-2003 10:56 PM
Rubber "cloche clips" - help! Andrew United Kingdom 3 25-04-2003 03:09 PM
Cloche + Black Plastic - Less Water? Steve Harris United Kingdom 1 26-01-2003 02:48 PM