Old 17-03-2004, 04:42 AM
Scooter

Default Squirrels

Last year plagues of squirrels invaded my garden & ruined all my beautiful
sunflowers,is there some sort of poison I can put down without hurting the
birds?

Old 17-03-2004, 04:42 AM
Mary Fisher

"Scooter" Scooter @ Hooter wrote in message
Last year plagues of squirrels invaded my garden & ruined all my beautiful
sunflowers,is there some sort of poison I can put down without hurting the
birds?

Build a cage round your sunflowers.

Mary

Old 17-03-2004, 04:42 AM
John Pearson

In message , Mary
Fisher writes

"Scooter" Scooter @ Hooter wrote in message
Last year plagues of squirrels invaded my garden & ruined all my beautiful
sunflowers,is there some sort of poison I can put down without hurting the
birds?

Build a cage round your sunflowers.

Mary

Buy a cage to catch the squirrels
John
--
John Pearson
Old 17-03-2004, 04:42 AM
Mary Fisher

"John Pearson" wrote in message
In message , Mary
Fisher writes

"Scooter" Scooter @ Hooter wrote in message
Last year plagues of squirrels invaded my garden & ruined all my

beautiful
sunflowers,is there some sort of poison I can put down without hurting

the
birds?

Build a cage round your sunflowers.

Mary

Buy a cage to catch the squirrels

If there are plagues (plural) he'll need an awful lot of cages. Easier just
to have one ...

Mary
John
--
John Pearson

Old 17-03-2004, 04:43 AM
Jim

As an old fart raised in the country (not this one) the do make a nice meal
if they aren't feeding on evergreens.

Old 17-03-2004, 04:43 AM
Jim

Old 17-03-2004, 04:43 AM
Mary Fisher

"Jim" (remove $ ) wrote in message
As an old fart raised in the country (not this one) the do make a nice

meal
if they aren't feeding on evergreens.

They are extremely tasty - but skinning them is a nightmare. Even when
they're dead.

Mary

Old 17-03-2004, 04:43 AM
Scooter

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
et...

"John Pearson" wrote in message
In message , Mary
Fisher writes

"Scooter" Scooter @ Hooter wrote in message
Last year plagues of squirrels invaded my garden & ruined all my

beautiful
sunflowers,is there some sort of poison I can put down without

hurting
the
birds?

Build a cage round your sunflowers.

Mary

Buy a cage to catch the squirrels

If there are plagues (plural) he'll need an awful lot of cages. Easier

just
to have one ...

Mary
John
--
John Pearson

-------------------------------------
Where do I purchase such a cage?I did not state my gender.

Old 17-03-2004, 04:43 AM
Peter Crosland

-------------------------------------
Where do I purchase such a cage?I did not state my gender.

http://www.trapman.co.uk/squirrel-traps.htm

They also do cat traps!

Google is your friend!

Old 17-03-2004, 04:43 AM
Mary Fisher

[...]

You make one.

Or get a man to make one for you. That's what I do to keep plagues of hens
off my vegetables.

If you don't want to state your 'gender' we have to make a guess. Man
embraces woman.

Mary

Old 17-03-2004, 04:43 AM
Scooter

[...]

What to do with grey squirrels - M Ogilvie pro hunt nut and extremist, adviser for SNH suggests we should eat squirrels! [email protected] United Kingdom 15 19-10-2007 01:34 AM
Baby Squirrels, Was: Saw my first robin today :( zhanataya Gardening 2 08-02-2003 08:24 PM
[IBC] Squirrels dalecochoy Bonsai 3 06-02-2003 11:27 AM
[IBC] ***** [IBC] Squirrels Jim Lewis Bonsai 1 29-01-2003 12:19 AM
Squirrels Iris Cohen Bonsai 0 28-01-2003 02:08 PM