Old 21-03-2004, 04:19 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default Alan Titchmarsh

The message
from "David Hill" contains these
words:

"....... I got that too just wondered if anyone knew where abouts near
Barleywood..........."

Why the problem?
Just look for the gang of labour and the TV cameras

I thought most of those could be found in Downing Street.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/
Old 21-03-2004, 04:19 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "JennyC" contains these words:

Lets all hope that RdT takes a shine to motherhood and does not return
to our
screens.

RdT?

Old 21-03-2004, 04:19 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from martin contains these words:

The current gale has snapped off half our tulips :-(((

The gale had snapped off all our current...

Old 21-03-2004, 04:20 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "Brian Watson" contains these words:

And where is the pile of wet rocks - sorry, the mandatory water feature - to
go?

Is that a troll I see beneathe the ricketty-racketty bridge?

Old 21-03-2004, 07:02 AM
Brian Watson

"martin" wrote in message
On Sat, 20 Mar 2004 10:56:08 -0000, "Brian Watson"
wrote:

And where is the pile of wet rocks - sorry, the mandatory water feature -

go?

We could organise a bra burning BBQ too :-)

Not fair; Alan needs his bra.

--
Brian
"What's the point in growing up if you can't behave like a kid when you want

Old 21-03-2004, 03:07 PM
Rosco P Coltrain

Holybourne........

"Titch" wrote in message
I heard a while ago Alan had sold Barleywood and had moved. Anyone know
where he has gone.

I'm not a stalker honestly lol

Cheers
Simps

Old 21-03-2004, 03:09 PM
Brian Watson

"Rosco P Coltrain" wrote in message
Holybourne........

*THE* Rosco P Coltrain? Of Northampton?

--
Brian
"posting from Sutton, winner of The English And Welsh Village Of The Year