Old 21-03-2004, 03:13 PM
Franz Heymann

Default Blue daisy like flower?

"Cereus-validus" wrote in
message
om...

[snip]

I intend to use the snipped contents of the contibution from
"cereus-validus" to lodge an abuse message to
.
I suggest other urglers use this, and a whole lot of
messages.

Franz

Old 21-03-2004, 03:14 PM
Franz Heymann

"Cereus-validus" wrote in
message
. com...
Like I said, Franz:

The only person who matters in this thread is the original

poster asking the
question and that is Mallowkat.

Whatever the plant turns out to be depends on what she

says and nobody else.

Any opinions from the rest of you in the peanut gallery is

totally
irrelevant and a waste of time, that especially includes

Kaye's opinions.

Got it? Get it. Good!

If you find top-posting annoying, I will continue to do

so!

Frankly, I did not expect anything else from you.

[snip]

Franz

Old 21-03-2004, 03:14 PM
martin

On Sun, 21 Mar 2004 14:07:02 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

"Cereus-validus" wrote in
message
. com...

[snip]

I intend to use the snipped contents of the contibution from
"cereus-validus" to lodge an abuse message to
.
I suggest other urglers use this, and a whole lot of
messages.

Don't forget the headers. It's simpler to Plonk.
--

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit;
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad

Old 21-03-2004, 03:14 PM
Cereus-validus

Oh what a gutless wonder you are, Franz.

Did you run off to your mommy and cry about it too?

Did she change your poopy diaper yet?

Seems maybe what you need is a girlfriend or maybe in your case a boyfriend
so you can get yourself something else to fritter away your time instead of
worrying about some lame newsgroup?

Old 21-03-2004, 03:15 PM
Cereus-validus

Oh what a gutless wonder you are, Franz.

Did you run off to your mommy and cry about it too?

Did she change your poopy diaper yet?

Seems maybe what you need is a girlfriend or maybe in your case a boyfriend
so you can get yourself something else to fritter away your time instead of
worrying about some lame newsgroup?

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message

"Cereus-validus" wrote in
message
om...

[snip]

I intend to use the snipped contents of the contibution from
"cereus-validus" to lodge an abuse message to
.
I suggest other urglers use this, and a whole lot of
messages.

Franz

Feb21-B - Blue Daisy-20080578-Edit.jpg John - Pa. Garden Photos 0 22-02-2008 01:09 PM
Daisy and Bee - daisy-and-bee.jpg Dave Fouchey Garden Photos 7 31-07-2007 02:29 AM
Blue Daisy Padraig Garden Photos 1 06-05-2007 10:07 AM
Can anyone identify this shrub/tree? Cypress-like leaves, yellow daisy flowers. Cynthia Snowden United Kingdom 2 05-03-2003 03:11 PM