Old 20-03-2004, 10:43 AM
David Hill

Default OT Civilised World?

Whilst flogging away yesterday taking Dahlia cuttings, there was an item on
Radio 4 about terrorism, and they said that all parts of the Civilised World
were now at risk.
I just wondered ....What countries make up the Un-civilised world?

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Old 21-03-2004, 04:19 AM
Franz Heymann

"David Hill" wrote
in message ...
Whilst flogging away yesterday taking Dahlia cuttings,

there was an item on
Radio 4 about terrorism, and they said that all parts of

the Civilised World
were now at risk.
I just wondered ....What countries make up the

Un-civilised world?

Would you call a country in which female circumcision is
practiced civilised?
Would you call countries like Ruanda and Congo civilised?
Or indeed would you call any country which has an army
consisting of boy-soldiers civilised?
Would you call a country in which women are treated like
second class citizens and/or chattels civilised?

Franz

Old 21-03-2004, 04:19 AM
Cereus-validus

Why don't you go there and tell them in person, Franz?

How long do you think a self-righteous white kaffir like you would last?

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message

"David Hill" wrote
in message ...

Old 21-03-2004, 07:42 AM
Mike

"Cereus-validus" wrote in message
news
Why don't you go there and tell them in person, Franz?

How long do you think a self-righteous white kaffir like you would last?

Rather like Bush and Blair taking it upon themselves to get Iraq 'civilised'
to 'their own' way of thinking ;-(

Mike

Old 21-03-2004, 03:11 PM
Cereus-validus

That's right, bloke.

Their kind of thinking just might not get them re-elected.

The Iraqis are behaving just like a bunch of street yos from the urban
ghetto. What's next? Putting them all on welfare?

Old 21-03-2004, 03:13 PM
Franz Heymann

"Mike" wrote in message

"Cereus-validus" wrote in

message
news
Why don't you go there and tell them in person, Franz?

How long do you think a self-righteous white kaffir like

you would last?

Rather like Bush and Blair taking it upon themselves to

get Iraq 'civilised'
to 'their own' way of thinking ;-(

Mike, I notice that you did not attempt to answer the
questions either.

Franz

Mike

Old 21-03-2004, 03:13 PM
Franz Heymann

"Cereus-validus" wrote in
message
news

"Franz Heymann" wrote
in message

"David Hill"

wrote
in message ...
Whilst flogging away yesterday taking Dahlia cuttings,

there was an item on
Radio 4 about terrorism, and they said that all parts

of
the Civilised World
were now at risk.
I just wondered ....What countries make up the

Un-civilised world?

Would you call a country in which female circumcision is
practiced civilised?
Would you call countries like Ruanda and Congo

civilised?
Or indeed would you call any country which has an army
consisting of boy-soldiers civilised?
Would you call a country in which women are treated like
second class citizens and/or chattels civilised?

Why don't you go there and tell them in person, Franz?

How long do you think a self-righteous white kaffir like

you would last?

Come off it, you are dodging the questions.
Would you care to venture answers instead of accusing me
wrongly of attributes which I don't possess?
By the way, I have frequently been called a white kaffir by
white South Africans.

For your information, I was one of the vey few white close
and active supporters of the ANC when I was a student. I
supported the Anti-Apartheid movement through all the years
of the fight against Apartheid. I still support the ANC.
They handled the changeover in South Africa with consummate
skill. That does not by any means mean that my eyes are
blinkered with regard to those parts of Africa which are in
quite obvious need of a good dose of civilisation.

My apologies for such a seriously off-topic contribution. I
can only say that this thread-drift was not started by me.

Franz

Old 21-03-2004, 03:14 PM
Franz Heymann

"Mike" wrote in message

"Cereus-validus" wrote in

message
news
Why don't you go there and tell them in person, Franz?

How long do you think a self-righteous white kaffir like

you would last?

Rather like Bush and Blair taking it upon themselves to

get Iraq 'civilised'
to 'their own' way of thinking ;-(

Mike, I notice that you did not attempt to answer the
questions either.

Franz

Mike

civilised spam? shazzbat United Kingdom 5 14-05-2004 11:05 AM
OT Civilised World? David Hill United Kingdom 0 20-03-2004 10:32 AM
AD: Dahlia World Starlord Gardening 0 04-03-2003 12:15 AM
(AD) Dahlia World Starlord Gardening 1 08-02-2003 01:49 PM
Dahlia World Starlord Gardening 0 06-02-2003 09:23 PM