Old 06-04-2004, 09:48 PM
chris

Default Which Armandii

hi,

I have a very large pot of around 5-6 gallons (takes 2 to lift when
full).

A wall postion which will give 2-4 hours of sun from late spring to
late summer but only an hour or so on a good winters day.

The wind wont bother it as its blocked by the house.

The postion is roughly east facing.

Which form of Armndaii would be best???

I am after a good everygreen to fill a big trellis all year round.

I thank you.

Chris
Old 06-04-2004, 09:49 PM
kenty ;-\)

They prefer a well drained,sheltered sunny site. You really want to give it
a south or west facing wall/fence.The east aspect in winter will be to much
for it as it will be shaded for the most of winter.What about a evergreen
honeysuckle.We could do with knowing were you are from.If you are in the
south you could risk the armandi.

--
Thanks Keith,UK.
m...