Old 07-04-2004, 06:34 PM
Bob H

Default When is it going to warm up?

Well after the weather has taken 2 steps backwards since April kicked in,
and the temperatures are only about 8/11 C this week with plenty of showers,
I just wondered if anyone knows if and when it will warm up any.

Just for the record, the temperaturs are about 8/10 C down on last April,
but I know that was exceptional
Thanks

--
Bob H
Leeds UK

Old 07-04-2004, 08:03 PM
Mark Allison

Sacha wrote:

Someone told me today that there's a High coming in - I think he meant the
weather. ;-)

Last I heard, the "high" was moving south adjacent to UK, therefore
bypassing us and just bringing a load of showers in from Greenland.
However, this was from a weather forecaster, so you can safely ignore
that advice.

--
Mark Allison, SQL Server MVP
http://www.markallison.co.uk

Old 07-04-2004, 10:06 PM
Kate Morgan

I think it is all my fault, I took the bubble wrap in my greenhouse down
too early :-(

kate
Old 08-04-2004, 09:33 AM
Heather

Kate Morgan wrote in message t...
I think it is all my fault, I took the bubble wrap in my greenhouse down
too early :-(

kate

Thanks goodness Kate. There was me thinking it was my fault because I
uttered the fatal words "I hope to do some gardening over Easter".

It's been worying me all week. I'm SO glad to hear it wasn't me at
all.

Heather
Old 08-04-2004, 10:33 AM
Jim W

Bob H wrote:

Well after the weather has taken 2 steps backwards since April kicked in,
and the temperatures are only about 8/11 C this week with plenty of showers,
I just wondered if anyone knows if and when it will warm up any.

Just for the record, the temperaturs are about 8/10 C down on last April,
but I know that was exceptional
Thanks

Rumours are that its gonna be gloomy (generally) till July.. Hope
they're wrong though.

Jim
Old 08-04-2004, 11:03 AM
Inge Jones

In article 1gbw1zg.15mrk931j8cnbbN%
,
says...

Rumours are that its gonna be gloomy (generally) till July.. Hope
they're wrong though.

Jim

The sun's just come out here for a few seconds...

Fish are going going......... ReelMcKoi Ponds (moderated) 8 23-03-2009 07:33 PM
[IBC] going no mail...going HOME! alicia-dr-hankins Bonsai 0 24-05-2004 03:05 PM
When is it going to warm up? MLF Ponds 1 13-02-2003 03:25 PM
When is it going to warm up? Bonnie Espenshade Ponds 3 12-02-2003 03:55 PM
When is it going to warm up Nedra Ponds 0 11-02-2003 05:55 PM