Old 14-04-2004, 10:02 PM
Markb

Default How to Have the Ultimate Backyard Fishpond

Do you know the kinds of fish that can live together?
Do you know the #1 thing to consider based on the type of fish you choose?
Do you know the best ways to care for goldfish and koi during each season?

If not, you will soon.
Thanks to easy, proven techniques made for "regular people" with little or
no experience with water gardens, you'll quickly discover that having a
thriving fish pond can be easy and fun!

Put Your Mind at Ease -
Make Smart Pond Choices!
People might even start calling you the 'fish pond expert' when they
see your amazing water garden!
You'll have so much fun learning about the best ways to take care of
pond fish and will be thrilled when you see how easy it is to get started
right away!
You'll have the ultimate fish pond you've always dreamed of thanks to
this breakthrough book called, Fantastic Fish Ponds - How to Make Sure Your
Fish Are Livin' The Good Life.

Written in plain, easy-to-understand language this information packed book
shows you everything you need to know to easily have a backyard fish pond.
You'll learn all of the basics... the kinds of fish to choose from,
filtration choices, the best plants to use, do's and don'ts, how often to
feed, the best seasonal care, and much more. It's extremely user-friendly.
All of the information is laid out in clear, concise chapters and sections.

Spend More Time Enjoying Your Pond -
Not Worrying About It!

You'll be on your way to being a fish pond expert in no time flat thanks to
this one-stop-shop of fish pond information that is taking the 'Water Garden
Community' by storm. Forget reading tons of different manuals that only have
bits of information related to fish - you'll have it ALL in one place! And
don't even think about hiring a high priced water garden pro or landscaper.
By the time you get finished with the easy and comprehensive steps in this
book, you'll know more than most of the so called "pros"...and they'll be
asking you how to have such a fantastic fish pond!

For further info: Continue Here

Old 14-04-2004, 10:04 PM
Markb

For further info: Click here

Old 15-04-2004, 04:36 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "Markb" contains these words:

For further info: Click here
(!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"
(/HTML(HEAD
(META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"
(META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=GENERATOR
(STYLE(/STYLE
(/HEAD
(BODY(FONT face=Arial size=2 For further info: (A
href="http://hop.clickbank.net/?ecozmoss/fishponds "Click here
(/A(BR (BR(/FONT(/BODY(/HTML

Please do not post in HTML

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/
Old 15-04-2004, 10:36 PM
cpemma

Cumberpach wrote:
"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in
message ...
The message
from "Markb" contains these words:

Please do not post in HTML

High Treason Me Lud ?

Pete

Far more so than top posting (IMHO hastens to add) ;-)

HTML messages are much larger and take longer to download; some poor souls
don't have broadband.
--
Home Rule for Yorkshire

Old 16-04-2004, 12:05 AM
Cumberpach

"cpemma" wrote in message
Cumberpach wrote:
"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in
message ...
The message
from "Markb" contains these words:

Please do not post in HTML

High Treason Me Lud ?

Pete

Far more so than top posting (IMHO hastens to add) ;-)

HTML messages are much larger and take longer to download; some poor souls
don't have broadband.
--
Home Rule for Yorkshire

When the perma-frost thaws, Yorkshire will get broadband.

Old 17-04-2004, 09:08 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "Cumberpach" contains these words:
"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in message
The message
from "Markb" contains these words:

Please do not post in HTML

High Treason Me Lud ?

Worserer. Any gentleman or lady can fall into peccadillos like the odd
murder, not doing their homework, leaving their greens, robbing a bank,
etc., and all will all be forgiven if they truly repent.

Only a cad posts in HTML.

Old 17-04-2004, 09:10 PM
Cumberpach

"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in message
The message
from "Cumberpach" contains these words:
"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in

message
The message
from "Markb" contains these words:

Please do not post in HTML

High Treason Me Lud ?

Worserer. Any gentleman or lady can fall into peccadillos like the odd
murder, not doing their homework, leaving their greens, robbing a bank,
etc., and all will all be forgiven if they truly repent.

Only a cad posts in HTML.

Talkein of post cards, my greenhouse will arrive soon. Because of the slope
on the allotment ( 18" over 8 feet ) I've had to build a small b/block wall
to retain (oooh me back). Apart from germination of seeds, I want tomatoes,
cucumber (ouch) bell- peppers and chilli. Q. Solid floor or soil - pro's and
cons ?

Pete

Old 18-04-2004, 01:17 AM
Cumberpach

[...]

I saw a young newt in my fishpond this morning Doug[_5_] United Kingdom 10 09-03-2012 03:10 PM
Unknown flower growing on fishpond Padraig Garden Photos 19 18-07-2007 07:20 PM
Oak in fishpond George Ponds 0 13-03-2006 09:00 AM
pH in watergarden/fishpond Tony Rivas Gardening 3 22-06-2004 06:04 PM
How to Have the Ultimate Backyard Fishpond and Make Sure your Fish are Healthy and Happy Markb Ponds (alternative) 1 16-04-2004 09:04 AM