Old 27-04-2004, 10:11 AM
Franz Heymann

Default Cacti

"Cereus-validus" wrote in message

"Janet Baraclough.." wrote in

message
The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains

these
words:

"Janet Baraclough.." wrote

in
message ...
The message
from "Franz Heymann"

contains
these words:

I took the liberty of putting Cereus-validus' contribution

in a
place
where the logical flow of the conversation is maintained a

little
better than by top-posting.

Are you on mains sewage or a septic tank, Franz? Do be

careful.

Neither, but as a matter of fact I do live in a village in which

the
main drain to which I contribute effluent has a section with no

fall
at all. Once in a while we have a real problem with sewage

bubbling
out through the manhole covers.

That sounds like cereus-validus. Wherever he turns up, he's

unwelcome.

Hey Broccoli,

Why don't you get a life of your own?
If it wasn't for me, you'd have nobody to aspire to be.

Whenever there's a sewage problem, you show up looking for a free

meal!!!

Old 27-04-2004, 03:08 PM
Franz Heymann

"Cereus-validus" wrote in message
.. .

[...]

No, trying unsuccessfully to teach you some good manners, but it seems
to be impossible.

Franz

Old 27-04-2004, 04:09 PM
Cereus-validus

Obsessive-compulsive, cut and paste and too much time on your hands with
nothing else to do, Franz!

Old 27-04-2004, 04:10 PM
Kay Easton

In article , Franz Heymann
writes

"Cereus-validus" wrote in message

Franz - all you have done is taken a bit of ignorant and offensive abuse
and given it another airing, in the process increasing the audience by
presenting it to those who have Kf-ed the author. Could you please find
some other way of educating top-posters?
--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page:

Old 27-04-2004, 05:12 PM
Kay Easton

In article , Franz Heymann
writes
No, trying unsuccessfully to teach you some good manners, but it seems
to be impossible.

And you've repeated it a third time!!
--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page:
Old 27-04-2004, 10:06 PM
Franz Heymann

"Kay Easton" wrote in message
In article , Franz Heymann
writes

"Cereus-validus" wrote in message

Franz - all you have done is taken a bit of ignorant and offensive

abuse
and given it another airing, in the process increasing the audience

by
presenting it to those who have Kf-ed the author. Could you please

find
some other way of educating top-posters?

My apologies, Kay, for giving that nerd another airing. It was
thoughtless of me.
I guess if someone insists on being antisocial there is not much that
can be done to shame it.

Franz

Old 27-04-2004, 10:06 PM
Franz Heymann

"Kay Easton" wrote in message
In article , Franz Heymann
writes
No, trying unsuccessfully to teach you some good manners, but it

seems
to be impossible.

And you've repeated it a third time!!

I did stop as soon as the penny dropped from your alerting me of my
stupidity.

Franz

Old 27-04-2004, 11:13 PM
Cereus-validus

The shame is on you, Franz. You just don't get it.
Then again, maybe that is the reason for your obsessive-compulsive behavior.
The offensive one is you, dude!!! I just find you to be predictable, petty
and a bore. I would never invite you to any of my social events.

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message

"Kay Easton" wrote in message
In article , Franz Heymann
writes

Old 27-04-2004, 11:13 PM
Cereus-validus

Too bad Kay had to beat you over the head for you to finally catch on.
Nobody cares.

The shame is on you, Franz. You just don't get it.
Then again, maybe that is the reason for your obsessive-compulsive behavior.
The offensive one is you, dude!!! I just find you to be predictable, petty
and a bore. I would never invite you to any of my social events.

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message

"Kay Easton" wrote in message
In article , Franz Heymann
writes

Old 27-04-2004, 11:16 PM
Janet Baraclough..

"Kay Easton" wrote in message

And you've repeated it a third time!!

I did stop as soon as the penny dropped from your alerting me of my
stupidity.

Oh, spare us the innocent act. This thread is far from the first
instance of you requoting abuse from widely-killfiled trolls on one
pretext or another, and Kay is not the first person who has alerted you
to it.

Janet

Old 28-04-2004, 12:05 AM
Cereus-validus

Wow, now we have the pot calling a pot a pot!!

Why don't both of you trolls fight it out?

In one corner we have Killer Broccoli, while in the other corner we have
Prissy Heineyman in a fight to the death over who can be the most obnoxious!

Old 28-04-2004, 10:16 AM
martin

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 13:54:34 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

"Cereus-validus" wrote in message
. ..

snip
Obsessive-compulsive cut and paste, Franz?

No, trying unsuccessfully to teach you some good manners, but it seems
to be impossible.

Franz, please don't feed the troll
Old 28-04-2004, 04:15 PM
Cereus-validus

Another troll throwing stones!!!

Feed me, Seymour!!

wrote:

"Cereus-validus" wrote in message
. ..

snip
Obsessive-compulsive cut and paste, Franz?

No, trying unsuccessfully to teach you some good manners, but it seems
to be impossible.

Franz, please don't feed the troll

The evolution of cacti Cereoid+10+ Plant Science 1 26-04-2003 01:30 PM
cacti iona Gardening 3 14-03-2003 12:56 AM
Cacti Shadow Gardening 12 09-03-2003 04:08 AM
Cacti (fakes for yuppies) Cereoid+10+ Gardening 10 08-03-2003 03:32 PM
Red Spider Mite on cacti Jolltax United Kingdom 5 16-02-2003 07:26 PM