Old 26-04-2004, 03:04 PM
Jennifer Sparkes

Default Life after death?

The message
from Jaques d'Alltrades contains
these words:

The message
from Kay Easton contains these words:

Hello!!! Welcome back!

Wot Kay said.
Rusty

Yes, welcome back David.
Edward and Jennifer
Old 27-04-2004, 01:09 PM
Judith Lea

In article , Sacha
writes
I'm still here Dave - Welcome back. I read urg every day but rarely
contribute as we have a regular team of experts who know far more than
me - however, I will be after some advice soon on Aloe Vera.

Let me guess - you burned your gold slippers? ;-)

Wot! No way - my latest pair are gorgeous - black velvet mules with a
gold satin lining - I just can't get the mud off the velvet.

--
Judith Lea
Old 27-04-2004, 11:12 PM
Janet Baraclough..

The message
from Judith Lea contains
these words:

In article , Sacha
writes
I'm still here Dave - Welcome back. I read urg every day but rarely
contribute as we have a regular team of experts who know far more than
me - however, I will be after some advice soon on Aloe Vera.

Let me guess - you burned your gold slippers? ;-)

Wot! No way - my latest pair are gorgeous - black velvet mules with a
gold satin lining - I just can't get the mud off the velvet.

Trust me..aloe vera is no good for getting the mud off velvet.

Janet
Old 01-05-2004, 03:03 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from Janet Baraclough.. contains
these words:
The message
from Judith Lea contains
these words:
In article , Sacha
writes

I'm still here Dave - Welcome back. I read urg every day but rarely
contribute as we have a regular team of experts who know far more than
me - however, I will be after some advice soon on Aloe Vera.

Let me guess - you burned your gold slippers? ;-)

Wot! No way - my latest pair are gorgeous - black velvet mules with a
gold satin lining - I just can't get the mud off the velvet.

Trust me..aloe vera is no good for getting the mud off velvet.

True. Just soak in Bex Bissell fluid and allow to dry, then brush it all
off with a rotary wire brush in an eclectic drill.....

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/

Life after conifers nfr Lawns 4 20-08-2011 01:24 PM
Bare root strawberries (shelf life, indoor life - to survive in thefrost, ready to plant outside)? gar_newbie Gardening 5 25-03-2009 09:20 PM
Life and death-Gardenia Marutchi[_3_] Garden Photos 8 19-11-2007 09:31 PM
death or life of old lilac hedge Archimedes Plutonium Plant Science 0 05-03-2005 07:10 AM
a layperson's questions about life and death Elaine Jackson Plant Science 10 03-01-2005 10:08 PM