Old 13-05-2004, 01:03 AM
gary davis

Default Soil improvement-Worldwide?

On 5/6/04 1:05 PM, in article ,
"Janet Baraclough.." wrote:

The message
from gary davis contains these words:

(snip urg charter)

Zzzzzzz....Oh....is something going on here? (scratching head).

Indeed there is; your arrogant rudeness to Jane, and the rest of this group.

Janet and Jane and All, please excuse me...I should know by now that it is
impossible to be humorous on the internet. I was not intending to be
arrogant nor rude, just humorous to get your attention. I, at least,
achieved part of my intent...

When I arrived at uk.rec.gardening, not long ago, I read many of the
posts and replied to several. I did it in good faith thinking we are
gardeners talking the same language
It would seem that I was mistaken. I find that interesting...

We're gardeners talking about gardening in the UK. There's a post
every week, explaining that to newcomers and directing them to the
charter. The group charter is a standard Usenet requirement for
newsgroups in this hierarchy.

Please donąt misunderstand me when I say that WWW stands for World Wide
Web...World Wide covers a lot of territory. Bigger than the UK, Canada and
the USA all together as far as I know. But I could be wrong...Iąve been
wrong before.

I would like to discuss the possibility of improving soil everywhere. If
it is not possible or acceptable here can anyone tell me where it is
acceptable? Tell me where it is acceptable and I will go there.

Try rec.gardens.
Yes, rec.gardens...I looked for it once and since I have read your
message I looked again with success! Thanks for helping out.
Now I know why the Germans never invaded the UK...you wouldnąt let them!

Happy gardening all.
Gary
Fort Langley, BC
Canada