Old 16-05-2004, 09:09 PM
les

Default Prostrate Evergreen

I have a very awkward corner of my patio which I would like to cover with a
fast growing, prostrate evergreen plant, preferably flowering. I already
have a ceanothus and a juniper horizontalis in the garden so I would prefer
something different.

Can anyone suggest something appropriate?

Les

Old 17-05-2004, 01:10 AM
andrewpreece

"les" wrote in message
I have a very awkward corner of my patio which I would like to cover with

fast growing, prostrate evergreen plant, preferably flowering. I already
have a ceanothus and a juniper horizontalis in the garden so I would

prefer
something different.

Can anyone suggest something appropriate?

Les

Can you get trailing Rosemary? I think I've seen some somewhere, and
it flowers too of course.

Andy.