Old 17-05-2004, 03:20 PM
Moo

Default Lobelia

I have been growing Lobelia from plant plugs for the past month or so, they
were ready to go outside since the weather was getting nice again.

Since they have gone outside, some of the leaves have turned red and they
don't look happy plants overall. There are no flowers on them as of yet.
Some of the stems have also turned red.

Are they getting too much sun??

Thanks,

Moo

Old 17-05-2004, 05:22 PM
Cereus-validus

Lobelia need a lot of water, just like Impatiens.

"Moo" wrote in message
I have been growing Lobelia from plant plugs for the past month or so,

they
were ready to go outside since the weather was getting nice again.

Since they have gone outside, some of the leaves have turned red and they
don't look happy plants overall. There are no flowers on them as of yet.
Some of the stems have also turned red.

Are they getting too much sun??

Thanks,

Moo

OT - sort of. New use for Lobelia? Sacha United Kingdom 50 22-10-2003 08:42 PM
Lobelia - cut back? smeric Gardening 2 13-05-2003 10:56 PM
Lobelia Polar Gardening 0 30-04-2003 09:20 PM
lobelia cardinalis: tips to grow? alex crouvier Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 20-04-2003 06:14 AM
lobelia cardinalis rotting roots..help! Dave M. Picklyk Freshwater Aquaria Plants 4 18-04-2003 09:21 AM