Old 25-07-2004, 05:04 PM
JennyC

Default Buckingham Palace Garden

Did anyone else Gardeners World on Friday?

They had a special with Month Don (my hero!) about the Palace gardens. I'd never
realised they were so extensive !!
Good old Beeb - another excellent program

Jenny

Old 25-07-2004, 06:10 PM
Kate Morgan

Did anyone else Gardeners World on Friday?

They had a special with Month Don (my hero!) about the Palace gardens. I'd never
realised they were so extensive !!
Good old Beeb - another excellent program

Jenny

Oh bummer I missed it,Hubby booked a table at a local eating place so I
missed it all, soaps and gardening, still it was a good meal :-)
kate
Old 25-07-2004, 07:11 PM
Alan Gould

In article , JennyC
writes
Did anyone else Gardeners World on Friday?

They had a special with Month Don (my hero!) about the Palace gardens. I'd
never
realised they were so extensive !!
Good old Beeb - another excellent program

Yes brilliant! I especially enjoyed hearing dear old Prof. D.Bellamy
burbling on about biodiversity, ecology and particularly about the place
of organic composting in any style of gardening, even in Buck House's
palatial potting shed with its personalised ER, GR & VR crock pots!
--
Alan & Joan Gould - North Lincs.

Old 25-07-2004, 08:05 PM
Pam Moore

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 18:00:57 +0200, "JennyC" wrote:

Did anyone else Gardeners World on Friday?

They had a special with Month Don (my hero!) about the Palace gardens. I'd never
realised they were so extensive !!
Good old Beeb - another excellent program

Jenny

It was an excellent program. I sat entranced. Well done Monty (my
hero too!). It really brought the place alive and the background
music was good too. Can lend the video if requested but not for a
couple of weeks as a friend is due back from hols and will want to see
it. Can anyone make a copy? Pity they don't repeat. (or do they on
one of the extra channels that I don't have?)
GQT was from there too a few weeks ago. Bet they didn't let you in
Jenny! No *S* words allowed in the Palace!

Pam in Bristol
Old 25-07-2004, 08:06 PM
Brian Watson

"Pam Moore" wrote in message
On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 18:00:57 +0200, "JennyC" wrote:

Did anyone else Gardeners World on Friday?

They had a special with Month Don (my hero!) about the Palace gardens.

I'd never
realised they were so extensive !!
Good old Beeb - another excellent program

Jenny

It was an excellent program. I sat entranced. Well done Monty (my
hero too!). It really brought the place alive and the background
music was good too. Can lend the video if requested but not for a
couple of weeks as a friend is due back from hols and will want to see
it. Can anyone make a copy? Pity they don't repeat. (or do they on
one of the extra channels that I don't have?)

Regret not.

Not according to DigiGuide, anyway, and that covers about a month ahead!

--
Brian
Sig: I have nothing to say

Old 25-07-2004, 08:06 PM
JennyC

"Pam Moore" wrote in message
On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 18:00:57 +0200, "JennyC" wrote:

Did anyone else Gardeners World on Friday?

They had a special with Month Don (my hero!) about the Palace gardens. I'd

never
realised they were so extensive !!
Good old Beeb - another excellent program

Jenny

It was an excellent program. I sat entranced. Well done Monty (my
hero too!). It really brought the place alive and the background
music was good too. Can lend the video if requested but not for a
couple of weeks as a friend is due back from hols and will want to see
it. Can anyone make a copy? Pity they don't repeat. (or do they on
one of the extra channels that I don't have?)
GQT was from there too a few weeks ago. Bet they didn't let you in
Jenny! No *S* words allowed in the Palace!
Pam in Bristol

You are probably right Pam :~))
And it was a good job the cameras were not rolling at GW Live when I told Monty
that I found him so much better than AlanT !!!!! The film crew were rolling
about laughing but luckily NOT filming, or I'd never get into any other garden
show again!

Jenny

Old 25-07-2004, 10:04 PM

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 20:53:28 +0200, "JennyC" wrote:

They are sure to repeat it sooner or later. They seem top repeat EVERYTHING
nowadays !!
I looked in the TV guide and one evening last week had more repeats than new
progs !

It's time to recycle TV guides.
--
Martin
Old 25-07-2004, 10:04 PM

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 19:15:02 GMT, Pam Moore
wrote:

Bet they didn't let you in
Jenny! No *S* words allowed in the Palace!

Are you sure?
http://www.reuben.org/royals/
--
Martin
Old 25-07-2004, 10:05 PM
Pam Moore

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 20:56:22 +0200, "JennyC" wrote:

And it was a good job the cameras were not rolling at GW Live when I told Monty
that I found him so much better than AlanT !!!!! The film crew were rolling
about laughing but luckily NOT filming, or I'd never get into any other garden
show again!

Nice one jenny!

Pam in Bristol