Old 22-11-2004, 11:45 PM
Chris French and Helen Johnson

Default OT, new baby at last

She was a while coming, but our gorgeous (!) new daughter Alys Elisabeth
was born at 12.22 on Saturday 20 November.

Helen was 14 days after Due Date, was induced and labour progressed so
quickly that I almost missed the birth :-(

The essential piccies:

http://familyfrench.co.uk/alys/
--
Chris French and Helen Johnson, Leeds
urg Suppliers and References FAQ:
Old 23-11-2004, 12:23 AM
Atar

May Alys thrive like a weed, bloom like a fine Lily, and live long like a
great Cedar.

Atar

Chris French and Helen Johnson wrote:

She was a while coming, but our gorgeous (!) new daughter Alys Elisabeth
was born at 12.22 on Saturday 20 November.

Helen was 14 days after Due Date, was induced and labour progressed so
quickly that I almost missed the birth :-(

The essential piccies:

http://familyfrench.co.uk/alys/

--
Enjoy reading about special plants from interesting parts of the world on my
blog at wildestdreamsofkew.blogspot.com
Old 23-11-2004, 01:04 AM
June Hughes

In message , Chris French and Helen
Johnson writes
She was a while coming, but our gorgeous (!) new daughter Alys
Elisabeth was born at 12.22 on Saturday 20 November.

Helen was 14 days after Due Date, was induced and labour progressed so
quickly that I almost missed the birth :-(

The essential piccies:

http://familyfrench.co.uk/alys/

Many congratulations to you all.
--
June Hughes
Old 23-11-2004, 01:42 AM
Jon S Green

wrote:

She was a while coming, but our gorgeous (!) new daughter Alys Elisabeth
was born at 12.22 on Saturday 20 November.

Congratulations!

Jon (still occasionally lurking here)
--
SPAM BLOCK IN USE! Replace 'deadspam' with 'green-lines' to reply in email.
Old 23-11-2004, 05:58 AM
JennyC

"Chris French and Helen Johnson" wrote in
message ...
She was a while coming, but our gorgeous (!) new daughter Alys Elisabeth
was born at 12.22 on Saturday 20 November.

Helen was 14 days after Due Date, was induced and labour progressed so
quickly that I almost missed the birth :-(

The essential piccies:

http://familyfrench.co.uk/alys/
Chris French and Helen Johnson, Leeds

Congratulations !! She's lovely
Jenny

Old 23-11-2004, 06:03 AM
Alan Gould

In article , Chris French and Helen
Johnson writes
She was a while coming, but our gorgeous (!) new daughter Alys Elisabeth
was born at 12.22 on Saturday 20 November.

Congratulations! :-)
--
Alan & Joan Gould - North Lincs.
Old 23-11-2004, 12:13 PM
Helen Hartley

"Alan Gould" wrote in message
In article , Chris French and Helen
Johnson writes
She was a while coming, but our gorgeous (!) new daughter Alys Elisabeth
was born at 12.22 on Saturday 20 November.

Congratulations! :-)
--
Alan & Joan Gould - North Lincs.

Congratulations...a good day to be born (my birthday).

Helen

Old 23-11-2004, 12:53 PM
Klara

She was a while coming, but our gorgeous (!) new daughter Alys Elisabeth
was born at 12.22 on Saturday 20 November.

Congratulations...a good day to be born (my birthday).

Helen

Congratulations to all four of you! I second the above - on our
daughter's birthday!

--
Klara, Gatwick basin
Old 23-11-2004, 01:23 PM
Pam Moore

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 23:45:42 +0000, Chris French and Helen Johnson
wrote:

She was a while coming, but our gorgeous (!) new daughter Alys Elisabeth
was born at 12.22 on Saturday 20 November.

The essential piccies:

http://familyfrench.co.uk/alys/

Aaaahhh! Nice pictures, gorgeous baby. Well done.

Pam in Bristol
Old 23-11-2004, 01:27 PM
shazzbat

"Chris French and Helen Johnson" wrote
in message ...
She was a while coming, but our gorgeous (!) new daughter Alys Elisabeth
was born at 12.22 on Saturday 20 November.

Congratulations! Your first?

Make the most of it while she's a baby, before you know it she'll be wanting
to be picked up at 2AM from nightclubs etc.

Steve

Steve

Old 23-11-2004, 06:20 PM
Rod

wrote:

She was a while coming, but our gorgeous (!) new daughter Alys Elisabeth
was born at 12.22 on Saturday 20 November.

Helen was 14 days after Due Date, was induced and labour progressed so
quickly that I almost missed the birth :-(

The essential piccies:

http://familyfrench.co.uk/alys/

The post from Atar says it all. Congratulations.

Rod

Weed my email address to reply.
Old 23-11-2004, 10:16 PM
Chris French and Helen Johnson

In message , Janet
Baraclough.. writes
The message
from Chris French and Helen Johnson
contains these words:

She was a while coming, but our gorgeous (!) new daughter Alys Elisabeth
was born at 12.22 on Saturday 20 November.

Helen was 14 days after Due Date, was induced and labour progressed so
quickly that I almost missed the birth :-(

Congratulations :-)

Thanks. and thanks to everyone else as well.

Did you still manage to have the birth at home?

Sadly not.

We went into the hospital on Friday (DD+14), saw a consultant, had scans
etc. We could have gone home and waited so more, it might had happened
over the weekend, but H had got the had enough stage, and didn't feel so
comfortable with a homebirth at this stage - and you can't have an
induction and a homebirth due to the unpredictable effects .

However, we did get into the 'home from home' unit, which is less
clinical, has a nice big bath etc. so not to bad.
Old 24-11-2004, 04:32 PM
anton

"Chris French and Helen Johnson" wrote
in message ...
She was a while coming, but our gorgeous (!) new daughter Alys Elisabeth
was born at 12.22 on Saturday 20 November.

Helen was 14 days after Due Date, was induced and labour progressed so
quickly that I almost missed the birth :-(

Congrats you two. Bet that was a long 14 days.

--
Anton

Old 24-11-2004, 09:30 PM
Chris French and Helen Johnson

In message , anton
writes

"Chris French and Helen Johnson" wrote
in message ...
She was a while coming, but our gorgeous (!) new daughter Alys Elisabeth
was born at 12.22 on Saturday 20 November.

Helen was 14 days after Due Date, was induced and labour progressed so
quickly that I almost missed the birth :-(

Congrats you two. Bet that was a long 14 days.

It was for Helen. As we are putting the house on the market, ASAP, I've
been scurrying around using up my Round Tuits as quickly as possible, so
a few more baby few days were welcome.
--
Chris French and Helen Johnson, Leeds
urg Suppliers and References FAQ:

Pics of new baby Llama Srgnt Billko Lawns 7 23-10-2006 01:07 AM
2 baby koi, 1 baby plant ~ janj Ponds 6 14-05-2006 12:42 AM
chitting potatoes how long do last last ?? Gardening_Convert United Kingdom 4 26-04-2006 05:48 PM
a shrub/tree for a new baby jayjay United Kingdom 24 28-02-2004 01:12 PM
a shrub/tree for a new baby jayjay United Kingdom 0 24-02-2004 10:02 PM