Old 15-12-2004, 01:37 PM
Duncan Heenan

"Sally Thompson" wrote in message
On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 09:46:52 -0000, "Duncan Heenan"
wrote:

"Des Higgins" wrote in message

. Now you see what has happened Duncan :-).
The big danger of posting grammatical or spelling corrections on usenet
is
that everyone will scour every post by you to look for your own
mistakes.
Ultimately, even the most literate among us will get something wrong
sooner or later.

snip

Your probably right. The amount of people I myself actually see talking
wrong is totally unbelieveable. I guess its OK though is theres enough
doing
mistake's since then its' the norm. Trouble is, we all have to do the same
mistakes at the end of the day to make it OK and at this point in time
theres a lot of MOGs like I ; whom really really dont want to do it. So
nothing ever changes. No what I mean.

Nah. Too many capital letters and too much punctuation to be
authentically coolg

wot you mean to much punctuation you cant hav too much of a good thing
anyway im so kool that even my lettuce is an iceberg

How tall is TOO tall for seedlings? qazwsxed Gardening 3 23-03-2011 09:57 PM
Struggling to find homes for New Zealand Tree Ferns ranging in size from 7ft tall to over 10ft tall. PLEASE HELP [email protected] Gardening 0 26-07-2007 12:12 AM
Yaupon Holly (and other holly questions) Susan Hogarth North Carolina 5 11-01-2005 05:16 PM
Pruning Holly JennyC United Kingdom 2 30-07-2003 06:12 PM
pruning holly bushes Cat United Kingdom 2 16-06-2003 11:32 PM