Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-04-2005, 10:04 AM
Registered User

Question Transplanting Freesias

Hello everyone,
I am new to the group, but I have (what I think is) an unusual question.
I am lucky enough to be able to grow freesias outdoors. They are just coming to the end of their flowering period and have multiplied so much in their pot that the other plants are now suffering as a result. I have a particularly well favoured patch of garden available for the transplanting as I think that they will benefit from 'a free run'. Can anyone tell me when the best time would be to carry this out? I am not worried whether they will live or die in their new position but I have no more room for another container and there is space in the garden.

Freesias? oldhickory Texas 2 18-12-2006 03:23 AM
Planting freesias Sacha United Kingdom 1 22-11-2005 11:11 PM
Problem With Growing Freesias Moo United Kingdom 4 10-06-2005 07:38 AM
Freesias - Growing Question From Newbie Moo United Kingdom 1 23-05-2005 06:20 PM
Freesias Already??? Fleemo Gardening 2 16-09-2003 07:02 PM