Old 22-01-2003, 05:03 PM
papa

Default Tar Twine

Might anyone know a mail order (i.e. on-line) supplier of good old fashioned
tar twine? I have run out and cannot remember where I bought it last
time....

thanks

Philip

Old 22-01-2003, 06:25 PM
Emrys Davies

http://www.nutscene.com/products.htm

Regards,
Emrys Davies

"papa" (remove nospam to reply) wrote
in message ...

Old 22-01-2003, 08:46 PM
Charlie Pridham

" Emrys Davies" wrote in message
http://www.nutscene.com/products.htm

Regards,
Emrys Davies

"papa" (remove nospam to reply) wrote
in message ...
Might anyone know a mail order (i.e. on-line) supplier of good old

fashioned
tar twine? I have run out and cannot remember where I bought it last
time....

thanks

Philip

Its also known as "Marlin" and can be obtained from ship chandlers, we used
to use it for tidying up splices and wires and ropes
--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk

Green beans: cheapo support options using twine [email protected] United Kingdom 8 28-04-2006 07:15 PM
Creosote or tar on sleepers Sally Thompson United Kingdom 14 22-06-2003 10:57 AM
Baling Twine Pat Keith Ponds 6 23-05-2003 02:32 PM
Tar Wash! Terry Lynton United Kingdom 1 17-01-2003 05:45 PM
How to neutralize tar based residue in the lawn??? Cor Stapper Lawns 0 15-11-2002 09:31 PM