Old 30-04-2005, 06:55 PM
Registered User

Default Lemon tree - yellow leaves

I ahve recently bought a small lemon tree in a pot from a garden centre, where it was displayed oustide, but under cover - it's currently about 1ft in height

I've put it in our conservatory which faces south west, and within about a week the leaves have started to go yellow and fall off although there appear to be healthy flowers buds on the plant.

Have I bought a "dud" or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

Statto.....