Old 22-05-2005, 01:57 PM
Sacha

Default My apologies

I must apologise to all concerned for losing my temper with June Hughes. I
am heartily sick of these 'hit and run' attacks from her to me, that occur
from time to time, always under the guise of "I'm ignoring Sacha, really"
but I should have kept a guard on my tongue and not allowed myself to be
provoked by another of them.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 22-05-2005, 02:37 PM
June Hughes

In message , Sacha
writes
I must apologise to all concerned for losing my temper with June Hughes. I
am heartily sick of these 'hit and run' attacks from her to me, that occur
from time to time, always under the guise of "I'm ignoring Sacha, really"
but I should have kept a guard on my tongue and not allowed myself to be
provoked by another of them.

My original apology was to you, not to either of the newsgroups to which
you posted, and that was quite clear by the way it was worded. It was a
sincere apology. If you chose not to accept it, I can't be responsible.
I don't have run-ins with anyone else and no-one else uses the invective
to me that you do. Thank goodness I didn't reply in kind. I do my best
to avoid you and made a genuine mistake. Now perhaps we can draw a line
under the matter.
--
June Hughes
Old 22-05-2005, 08:05 PM
Sacha

On 22/5/05 14:37, in article , "June
Hughes" wrote:

In message , Sacha
writes
I must apologise to all concerned for losing my temper with June Hughes. I
am heartily sick of these 'hit and run' attacks from her to me, that occur
from time to time, always under the guise of "I'm ignoring Sacha, really"
but I should have kept a guard on my tongue and not allowed myself to be
provoked by another of them.

My original apology was to you, not to either of the newsgroups to which
you posted, and that was quite clear by the way it was worded. It was a
sincere apology. If you chose not to accept it, I can't be responsible.
I don't have run-ins with anyone else and no-one else uses the invective
to me that you do. Thank goodness I didn't reply in kind. I do my best
to avoid you and made a genuine mistake. Now perhaps we can draw a line
under the matter.

There is no reason for me to apologise to you, June. You do this hit and
run stuff on me in uk.rec.gardening at intermittent intervals and the only
reason you apologised for it was because you suddenly realised that your
food group had read it too. You are duplicitous and as someone from urg,
who has long experience of your methods, said to me today in an email, you
put your foot in someone else's mouth and then whinge when your teeth get
kicked.
Now - do as you've always boasted you do - leave me alone and ignore my
posts. I have a sig.file 4 lines long, so please, don't insult anyone's
intelligence by pretending you don't recognise my posts.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk