Old 03-06-2005, 04:15 PM
Registered User

Smile Fatsia Japonica

I recently purchased a fatsia japonica , ive not planted yet . Some of the leaves are going yellow . Ive kept it well watered . Any ideas what could be the problem .
Old 03-06-2005, 05:28 PM
Registered User

You do not say if you added anything to the water, it could just be that the plant require a liquid feed. You could also check if it is pot bound, if so would suggest you try to tease out some of the roots and plant or repot as soon as possible. Best wishes, gERALD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LARGE GOONER
Old 03-06-2005, 05:30 PM
Registered User

You do not say if you added anything to the water, it could just be that the plant require a liquid feed. You could also check if it is pot bound, if so would suggest you try to tease out some of the roots and plant or repot as soon as possible. Best wishes, Gerald.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LARGE GOONER
I recently purchased a fatsia japonica , ive not planted yet . Some of the leaves are going yellow . Ive kept it well watered . Any ideas what could be the problem .

Fatsia japonica looking unhealthy Larry Gagnon United Kingdom 3 21-05-2008 01:44 AM
Fatsia japonica Aly United Kingdom 3 05-08-2005 08:38 PM
Fatsia japonica Ornata United Kingdom 8 17-03-2005 09:36 PM
Fatsia Japonica Steve Harris United Kingdom 1 21-12-2003 09:32 AM
Fatsia Japonica looking very poorly Drakanthus United Kingdom 5 13-06-2003 05:56 PM