Old 12-06-2005, 08:24 PM

Default Weeds in the patio

I have weeds growing through my patio. Does anyone know of an organic
solution that will get rid of them?

Phil

Old 12-06-2005, 08:37 PM
Colin Jacobs

Salt water, a flame gun or a knife or hoe,
oups.com...

Old 12-06-2005, 10:06 PM
Jupiter

On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 19:37:43 GMT, "Colin Jacobs"
wrote:

Salt water, a flame gun or a knife or hoe,
wrote in message
roups.com...
I have weeds growing through my patio. Does anyone know of an organic
solution that will get rid of them?

Phil

Ah, but is a Sodium Chloride solution any more 'organic' than a Sodium
ChlorATE solution which might be more effective????

Old 12-06-2005, 10:41 PM
Sacha

On 12/6/05 20:24, in article
,
" wrote:

I have weeds growing through my patio. Does anyone know of an organic
solution that will get rid of them?

Phil

A sharp hoe.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 13-06-2005, 10:31 PM
Phil

Thanks for a lot of interesting answers. The paint stripping machine is
an unusual solution and one that I will look at closely as well as the
salt solution.

I have tried a weed wand using Butane but I did not find the flame
strong enough to be really effective. Dandelions seem to recover
quickly.

Phil