Old 22-06-2005, 08:57 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from newsb contains these words:

In article , Mike
writes
a non gardener, but who hates net nannies, but has a wife who loves
gardening.

I can understand why she might be keen to get out of the house.

One wonders about his motives for infesting this group, too.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/
Old 22-06-2005, 06:35 PM
Totty

Janet wrote:
Please could you quote enough context of the post you're replying to,
for your own to make sense?
---------

Sarah wrote
But the new google groups (beta) doesnt
seem to support the quoting thing. I didnt post like that
intentionally. Have copied and pasted a bit of your post above. But it
will look a bit odd won't it?
This is the only way i read urg, so I dont have much choice.
um.
sorry
wont post in future

I use Google groups Beta. Instead of just clicking on "reply"
underneath the post you wish to reply to, click on "view options" at
the top of the post. Then use the reply button there. This will bring
up a window with the OP at the top in quotes.
Lurking in Spain
Jo

Old 22-06-2005, 06:54 PM
Totty

Totty wrote:

I use Google groups Beta. Instead of just clicking on "reply"
underneath the post you wish to reply to, click on "view options" at
the top of the post. Then use the reply button there. This will bring
up a window with the OP at the top in quotes.

That should of course have been "show options" (blushes gracefully)

Herbs and Roses [email protected] Gardening 13 17-04-2009 05:35 PM
Ecoaromuz organic herbs and essential oils Lluisa Plant Biology 0 19-03-2003 08:56 PM
Greenhouse for herbs? JoAnna Edible Gardening 3 09-02-2003 03:37 PM
Greenhouse for herbs? JoAnna Gardening 3 09-02-2003 03:36 PM
herbs in winter Andy Spragg United Kingdom 1 28-09-2002 09:26 AM