Old 27-06-2005, 03:31 PM
Registered User

Default Garden Furniture Stolen!

Hi,

I'm currently looking for help in finding or at least damaging the possibilities of the sale of garden furniture that has been stolen from our midlands warehouse in Cheshire.

We were broken in to and stock to the cost value of £15,000 has been taken from our warehouse in Cheshire on Sunday evening.

We have had an excellent year sales-wise and have sold all of our stock, it's not the cost of this stock it's the fact that we are having to call unfortunate customers of ours and tell them that they can not have their garden furniture this year due to the fact that it's been stolen.

Some of the furniture were for presents for families, some were for anniversary presents, some were for OAP's that enjoy sitting outside and had found a bargain from us, some were for memorial situations etc.

If anybody see's garden furniture being sold in the 'pub' environment or being sold on some kind of car boot sale etc please please inform us ir Cheshire police asap.

We do attend markets and county shows ourselves so please be aware that it could be us selling the furniture but wee do NOT supply at any event without our own price tickets that display the web address in bold "timbergardens.co.uk".

The furniture that's been stolen ranges from 4 seater furniture with blue check cushions which look similar to the burberry pattern (can be found on our web site) and extend to 6 seater gate leg sets with the same cushions. all supplied with parasols that match the sets.

I know this is a very long shot but if there is any way we can stop these being sold then we will try it.

We have very upset customers calling us and we have nothing to tell them. We just have no stock left for them.

Please feel free to ask questions, I'll monitor this post along with ones on other forums for the near duration. My tel is 01270 761 482: Dan.

Thanks.
Old 27-06-2005, 11:32 PM
Janet Baraclough

The message
from Timber Gardens contains
these words:

I know this is a very long shot but if there is any way we can stop
these being sold then we will try it.

Sorry to hear about that. Some of it might turn up on ebay sales?

Janet.

Stolen garden lights... [email protected] Australia 12 16-08-2011 04:30 AM
Use patio furniture as front room furniture? [email protected] Lawns 2 24-02-2008 04:52 AM
Living Room Furniture & Bedroom Furniture ! [email protected] United Kingdom 0 13-06-2007 01:23 AM
[IBC] Stolen suiseki dalecochoy Bonsai 5 14-02-2003 10:51 PM
Stolen suiseki Reiner Goebel Bonsai 0 12-02-2003 02:55 AM