Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-07-2005, 09:09 PM
Glen Able

Default Rubbish sprinkler

Hello gardening chums,

I just bought a Hozelock 'Dial Sprinkler'. You can rotate the dial part to
choose one of 5 sprinkling patterns (rectangle, circle etc) Unfortunately,
the sprinkling effect is pathetic - the water literally just dribbles out.
Water pressure is ok - the problem seems to be that much of the water is
just pouring out of the bottom. In fact I can't see what is supposed to
stop that happening, unless there's some sort of missing part which should
seal the base. Anyone using one of these successfully?

frustratedly yours...